Sunday, October 13, 2013

INKtober Continues

I haven't made a post in a couple of days, but I have been keeping up with my INKtober drawings. Here are sketches 11, 12, and 13. I'm a little annoyed that I can see the other sketches through the paper, even though they're all on different pages. I'll see if I can remedy the situation with tomorrow's sketch.


Some sort of hawk or falcon. This was done very late when I was exhausted. I don't think it's much of a sketch, but at least I haven't missed a day so far. 


 A bottle of  "All-Purpose Marvelous Medicinal Elixir," Sold by Mephisto's Emporium of Magical Paraphernalia. 


Hasclotes' "Arcanum," a masterwork on magery and the like. A rare tome, to be sure–get it now at Mephisto's Emporium of Magical Paraphernalia.

2 comments:

  1. Seth, one way you can keep your underlying sketch from showing through, is to sandwich a sheet of thicker, opaque paper between the two and then scan. I do that with my sketchbook frequently. Keep up the great Inktober work!

    ReplyDelete