Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hand Study (and some thoughts)

Today I'm just posting a sketch of a hand I did. I decided to do it primarily because hands often frustrate me, and I definitely got a little frustrated with this one. But here it is. Also, as I finish up my junior year of high school, I'm starting to put a lot of serious thought into college, illustration, and how to prepare for the two. I'm trying to spend more time drawing, and thinking about what I should be doing to become a better artist, in hopes that I might be able to major in art in college, and continue with illustration beyond that. Looking around, I've found some great resources, such as Justin Gerard's Craft of Illustration course, which can be found here: http://lpg.pathwright.com/school/catalog. Also, I've found many of Stan Prokopenko's Youtube videos to be extremely helpful as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProkoTV/videos. If anyone reading this knows of any other good resources, or has any advice, I'd appreciate it. 

~ Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment